Must be 35 years and below
1. Create a short video of not more than Five Minutes(5) that highlights the following theme:
Youth responsibility in:
a) Countering Radicalisation, Extremism and Terrorism
b) Effectively and responsibly responding to terrorist attacks
2. All submissions should adhere to Copyright laws.
3. The video can be in form of Animation, Illustrations or use of Actors and submitted in any format on:
• WhatsApp or Telegram on 0770 886 246/ Google Drive – email@example.com
4. Use of humour, emotional appeal and logic is allowed in production.
5. All entries will be judged by a process in which qualified panels of judges will evaluate the eligible entries.
6. All costs associated with the production are solely the responsibility of the entrant.
7. Upon submission, the organisers may use the products in other counter terrorism messaging during and after the competition.
8. Winners will be announced in an open forum that will be held on 22nd October 2021.
N/B: There will be NO gala for this year’s edition. Winners will publicly announced on our social media accounts and on the website; awards will be delivered to the winners or collected from our offices.
9. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules, which are final and binding in all respects.
10. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to be part of our online community.